Friday, January 27, 2012

22 weeks!

All I can say is "Whoa"! Watch out all you previously pregnant women who thought you were big for how far along you were; Nicole is taking over that role! I just had a doctor's appointment and little Will is measuring just right for how far along I am, except his head is really round and his feet are wide. At least, that's what the doctor said! So it looks like he'll be a Hansen replica!

I'm feeling pretty good except for the fact that I'm to the point where I'm uncomfortable quite a bit. I tried to squeeze into some clothes today and it wasn't working for me! I can honestly say that I'm totally content with not having a big bust (normally) because it is NOT fun! I also don't fit into my pants anymore, like, at all. I looked like I was advertising for an aerobics video or something as I tried all sorts of positions to try to get my pants all the way on. Yeah, not so much fun either. So I guess it's time to break down and buy some maternity clothes (you heard that right Chris!).

Anyways, here is a picture of me at 22 weeks. I know I haven't been consistent about taking evenly dispersed pictures but I'm happy to have what I have. So go ahead, admire my "bump" while I can still call it that!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

You look GREAT! And don't worry, we all have to get bigger or maternity clothes eventually! The entire last month of my last pregnancy, all I wore was stretchy workout pants and maternity skirts. Motherhood Maternity actually as some really cute maternity clothes, especially during the winter time. You are such a cute pregnant woman!

Jenalee said...

I agree, you do look great! It sounds like everything is exactly how it should be...you're doing a good job!

Go buy some maternity clothes, you'll be so relieved to BREATHE again.

Jeff and Dana said...

Don't worry, I had to go into the hospital at 20 some weeks and was asked if I was there to have the baby :o( You look FANTASTIC! Go get some super cute, comfy, maternity clothes!! As soon as I got mine, I wished I had done it sooner.

Kaylyn and Rob said...

I think that if you made it to 22 weeks wearing your regular clothes you are doing fabulous!! Enjoy it for this first one. You only start having to wear them sooner and sooner with each additional baby :) Yes when you do get those maternity clothes you will say "why didn't I get these sooner!!" Also, Motherhood does have cute clothes but they can also be pricy, so look around before going there :)You look great, so don't worry about a thing! Sorry we are pregnant at the same time...I could send you my clothes. But then again, I doubt very many of my clothes would fit you! We miss you guys!