Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving and Finals!

What an awkward combination...Thanksgiving was great, but finals are a killer (2 more weeks!!!)! Chris and I had the wonderful opportunity to fly to Ohio to spend Thanksgiving with his family. Most of the family was there and it was so much fun! We played BANG! quite a few times and had late nights talking and laughing! There was also a lot of watching out for the little "chillin's" that were there! But more info and a few pictures will be coming, if I can get my camera to cooperate!

2 comments:

David and Natalie Reheis said...

hahaha David thinks the things I say are weird. I said "Chillins" the other day and he was like, "what?" haha he'd never heard of it! I also say kiddy wampas and he thinks that's weird

DougandMe said...

I would love to see pictures if you have the time. Keep your chin up and work hard the next two weeks. We'll make sure you have some sleep and some fun at Christmas.