Friday, December 4, 2009

Pictures

Here are a few pictures from our Thanksgiving trip to Ohio. We only used our camera for the first few days, so there aren't as many as we'd like. But when you're having fun, who remembers the camera? While we were there, Chris's niece, Hayleigh, was baptized. We were so glad that we could be there! We were able to attend the Columbus temple, which was a first for me, and it was a wonderful experience. There was horse riding, shooting, naps, and more food than I needed. "The Girls" went to see New Moon--which was a lot of fun for me--and surprisingly enough, there were little video games played, which didn't bother me in the slightest. We also got some face time with the local missionaries, which made me think of Gordon. His most recent letter said that he was able to enjoy Thanksgiving and I'm so grateful for the loving families that made that possible! Chris and I really enjoyed our time in Ohio with family. We wish we all lived closer so we could get together more often.

Hayleigh with her 1st set of scriptures


Hayleigh, Keith, Mat, Eve, and Chris's Mom at the baptism


Chris's Dad, Maria, and Olivia


Ella, Lydia, and Maddie--so, so cute


Olivia and Lydia--try not to get those names confused--and Landon, who didn't want to look at the camera


A video of Olivia playing the piano with Maria


All in all we had tons of fun and can't wait to all be together again!

3 comments:

David and Natalie Reheis said...

There's no pictures of you guys!!! haha Cute kids though!

Chris and Nicole! said...

Like I said, we didn't take as many pics as we wanted. Heather, Mike's wife, took some of us for our Christmas card, but they're on our laptop, not our camera.

Lauren said...

Hey! I found your blog! I hope you don't mind, but I added you under our friends list on our blog. Our blog is laurendelatore.blogspot.com