Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day and President's Day Weekend

Chris and I were able to go down to Provo, Utah for the 3-day weekend and we had tons of fun! Saturday Chris went with my dad and Annabelle to Sam's Club, Uinta Golf and various other masculine places. Chris also got his picture taken next to a Lamborghini (I'm sure it was the highlight of his day!) Meanwhile, my mom, Rachel and I went to a bridal fair at Provo High. We had tons of fun looking at dresses, sampling food, and getting our hair done! Later that day Chris and I, along with Jenny and David (Jenny is Chris's sister), went to a session at the Salt Lake temple. This was a neat experience since neither Chris nor I had ever been to the Salt Lake temple. Afterwards we went to dinner at The Roof, which is atop the Joseph Smith building. We ate TONS of food (Chris made sure he got his money's worth!) and laughed and had a really good time. Thanks Jenny and David! We spent the rest of our break relaxing, playing with kids, and watching the Olympics.



2 comments:

Tara Fischbeck said...

Nicole youre beautiful!!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Wow Chris looks so happy to be standing by his favorite car and to be on a Valentine's date with you with that amazing view... :)