Thursday, March 19, 2009

Gordon's "non-farewell"!

Gordon had his "non-farewell" on March 8th and Chris and I were able to be there. It was really great to see him one last time before his mission and it was a lot of fun. We got to see Natalie, David and Rylie, Grandparents, and lots of other family members. We heard Gordon speak in church about prayer and faith and he did really well. He's going to be a great missionary!!! We love him and are so proud of his decision to serve a mission. He's been preparing for it his whole life and the time has finally come! Here are a few pictures from that day. I'll post more later.

Dad (Grandpa), Shane, Matt, and Gordon

Mom (Grandma), Rylie, Matt, Gordon, and Kaylee

Gordon and Kaylee

Gordon and Rylie

Some of Gordon's Friends...

More of Gordon's Friends...

More Friends...

More Friends...

Still More Friends

Gordon

6 comments:

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Those are great pictures Nicole! It was so fun to see you guys! Love you!

DougandMe said...

I love the pictures. I did not get many of his friends. To busy talking and doing food.

Cory or Cari said...

So I see you've been busy. I don't miss the stress of midterms, but I do miss the learning. Now I'm learning about Pokemon and Polly Pockets. I always thought Rexburg was the coldest place in the world. Who would live there? HaHa. But if you are really in the 60's, that's only a dream for me. Is all the snow melted? We've still got about another month before that happens. Fun for you to get to see Gordon off.

Tara Fischbeck said...

Yeah Gordon!! We are excited for him....he will be a stellar missionary!

Tiffany and Alan said...

thanks great pictures. Family is the greatest!!!

Kjohnson said...

Hey Sister! sorry my response is so delayed I have been working like crazy. I am not exactly sure what our moving schedule is! I think Corey will be driving up to Twin Falls with John on Sunday. We don't have a ton of stuff just a small uhaul. I will have them call you and Chris by Saturday if they think they need help. I loaded it myself with Aimee and my Mom so I am thinking John and Corey should be able to unload it. You have no Idea how much I appreciate the offer though. It really means alot to know you guys are so willing to help! Love you!