Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Wait is Over...!


For some of you, this didn't come early enough! But a picture of the rag-quilt my mom and I made for Natalie's baby (Rylie) is now for viewing! This project took longer than expected and was a little more difficult than we thought it would be. My hand is probably permanently damaged from all of the clipping I did, but it was well worth it! We are so happy about how it turned out! I also threw in some of the burp cloths I made while in Moab. (If you click on the picture, you can see in detail what the blanket looks like). Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Very cute Nicole! I'm excited to see it in person!

J and L Palmer said...

so cute! rylee will love it!

Tara Fischbeck said...

Wow that is so cute Nicole! I might have to take on the challenge.